So, if you’ve stopped by Genuine any other time, you probably already know I am a wife and mom of 2 teens, Jordan and Micah. And you probably know I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and have moved my mom here from Idaho. But what you may not know about me is …
- I haven’t worked worked a full time job out side the home since I was 19.
- I’ve held both a Real Estate License and an Insurance License (not at the same time)
- I was a stay at home mom for 10 years.
- I homeschooled my kids the first 4 years.
- I am an introvert, with leadership qualities. However I have just recently accepted that fact and am now embracing it. lol
- I have tried 3 different direct sales jobs. Nope, I can’t sell anything.
- I am naturally lazy, no I am not proud of that.
- I married a musician,
- I have no artistic talent at all,
- I’ve owned a 70 Chevy Monte Carlo since I was 19, and I have rebuilt the engine twice.
- I was a tomboy growing up.
- I now like girlie things and can say out loud that I like pink. (fuchsia)
- My hair was bone straight until I hit menopause, now it’s naturally curly.
- I hit menopause at 36 years old for no good reason. (sorry ladies)
- I cut all my hair off last week.
So what do you think? Does the short hair cut make me look younger than I do in the picture above? Come on don’t be shy, you won’t hurt my feelings.. lol
Latest posts by Sabrina (see all)
- 2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Understanding of the Bible - June 10, 2017
- God Is On The Move - May 27, 2017
- What’s A Wife To Do With An Unbelieving Husband - April 22, 2017